Thursday, March 19, 2009

Ice cream

Jill had a great idea when I got home tonight. ICE CREAM!! Before dinner. Yes!! What an idea. So, we headed out to Handel's. Great creamy strawberry in a huge waffle cone. Really hit the spot. And, most importantly, I could taste it!

Of course, still had some chicken tettrazzini (sp?) when I got home - Jill's homemade casserole. Fabulous. And, then grapes, then tea with cookies... With these steroids, I might be unable to taste everything; but, it seems like the appetite just keeps coming. And I must take the steroids with food - so, I guess I just gotta eat.

Treatment was very uneventful today check in, waiting room, take me back, put on the mask, radiate me and out. All in about 10 to 15 minutes.

Now...let's see if I can manage to get any sleep tonight.

No comments: