Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wednesday

Last night I took an ambien for the first time in a few weeks. Didn't take any vicodin. I haven't been sleeping through the night for a few nights. Well...I did sleep through the night last night. In fact, I had difficulty waking up. I had set the alarm for 7:30 but didn't end up dragging out of bed until 8:30. I called Cindy to let her know I would be a little later than the last couple days.

Once I bumped around (literally) for a little while, I managed to shower and head to the office. Having caught up on most other things, I got started on my business blog. I made a couple changes to the site - updated the disclaimer paragraph. And, I did a short blog about starting a small business. Next, I will get started on selecting concepts to highlight and will begin writing the blog entries.

But, that will probably start on Friday. My sister, Paula, came to visit and I think that I will plan to spend much of tomorrow with her. Lots to catch up on.



Take care and be well. - JimA


Sent via Blackberry. Please excuse short answers and typos.

No comments: