Monday, August 3, 2009

Back to work

Well...I made it back into the ofc today and handled almost a full day. I left around 4pm. When I woke up, I decided that, even though I had a little pain, I wouldn't take any pain meds until I got to the ofc. No sense driving under the influence. I got in about 9am and felt fine - even better after a couple pain meds.

Spent much of the day catching up on a few things and updating people on my status. It can get to be a little repetitive; but, I realize that they just want to know because they care - yeah, right ;-).

I also caught up on paperwork approvals, bill paying and a few emails I have ignored for a little while. I didn't realize how many medical bills I had to pay. How could I be surprised about that?

Had a cup of coffee. My first cup in something like 6 maybe 8 weeks. Sure tasted good! And, I had a good lunch - sandwich and yogurt. When I got home, we went to Shapiro's Deli for dinner. Happy man!!

So...I plan to get back to the ofc tomorrow. It will be nice to dig into some real biz activity.


Take care and be well. - JimA


Sent via Blackberry. Please excuse short answers and typos.

No comments: