Saturday, August 15, 2009

Slight Ugh

Woke up this morning feeling kinda Ugh! Stayed up late to watch the White Sox - they pulled it out with a HR in the 10th. Only slept so-so. Definitely going to take an ambien tonight. Got up early to get to the Farmer's Market.

To treat myself, I got Doyle blackberries (the absolute best), blueberries and a few peaches. First, had the fruit with my Cheerios. Then, I decided I wanted more fruit - it was really good. We had some heavy cream in the frig - so...more fruit in a bowl covered with heavy cream. Mmmm. I'm a happy boy!!

Today might definitely be a nap day. But, we'll see what the day brings. I have a little chest pain. But, I've been trying to avoid the vicodin. I'll take it if I must. If I take the vicodin, Jill must doing the driving. But, I don't like using pain meds unless I really need to. I won't drive if I've taken the vicodin within a few hours. Not safe.

I'm feeling good about work right now. I made it in four days last week. Only day I missed was the Dr E and chemo Wednesday. I have been making good progress on my new business blog. http://growyourlocalretailbusiness.blogspot.com/ Yesterday, I completed an OK write up for a cart concept. I'm sure it'll get better as I write more. If I am up to it, I'm going to try to do three or more next week.

No new side effects yet from the new chemo - Alimta. Still some residual fluid in my coughs. Seems normal but I will ask the thorasic surgeon when I see him Wednesday.


Take care and be well. - JimA


Sent via Blackberry. Please excuse short answers and typos.

No comments: