Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thusday 8/6

Today started with me waking at about 6:30. But, I knew I wasn't going into the office because I decided to stay home to spend time with my sister, Paula, who came to visit for a few days. So...I went back to sleep for a little while.

Once we got going, I took Jill and Paula to a Mystery Book Store in our area. Then, we did a little shopping at a decor accent & cooking store. Great gift shop and I like their cooking access dept.

We went for lunch at Logan's Roadhouse. Jill really likes their burgers and I got a great sausage gumbo - even ordered an extra take-home bowl for this weekend.

We plan on stir fry for tonight - I love to stir fry. We needed to pick up a few things - sauce and chicken - to add to the stuff we already had. We just finished cutting up everything and I will start up the stir fry in a little while.

Son of a gun - I make good stir fry. Jill helped with some slicing - she cut up the chicken cuz I don't really like doing that. As usual, we could have fed an army. There were three of us. But...it will be great leftovers.

Now, we'll sit back to relax and watch some great mindless TV. Whatever others say, I like certain mindless TV shows. Burn Notice, Bones, Poker (how mindless can you get?), The Closer. So...now you know what happens when my mind wonders.


Take care and be well. - JimA


Sent via Blackberry. Please excuse short answers and typos.

No comments: