Sunday, August 23, 2009

Blah

I hesitate to bother writing about this weekend. Pretty much not much interesting.

We started Saturday going to the Farmers Market. Got our usual stuff. But...it was really hard to get up early this week. I sure could have used a lot more sleep. Later, we ran errands. By the time we were done, I was totally pooped out.

We spent the evening watching the White Sox - they won. I think I dozed off a couple times.

Both Friday and Saturday were not good nights for me sleeping. I think the rash/skin itching is my main problem. Last night I woke up three times and put anti-itch cream wherever I could. It helped me get back to sleep. But, I woke back up all itchy in about an hour or two. That doesn't make for very good sleep. I've already taken an ambien and hope it will help me to sleep much better tonight.


Take care and be well. - JimA


Sent via Blackberry. Please excuse short answers and typos.

No comments: