Thursday, July 2, 2009

Almost ready

Hard to believe we got everything packed. But here we are. Jill's bags are packed except for some last minute adds for meds and nightgowns. My main bag is packed - if I counted right. I need to really juggle around my carryon to make room for all the oxygen concentrator accessories. Need to leave my good camera home - I don't have the energy to carry it with all the other stuff. Better to breathe oxygen that worry about pictures.

Happily, we don't leave too early - 12 Noon pickup. Shouldn't be bad. Then, a very long travel day - something like 12 or 13 hours total travel time - house to hotel. Detroit to Rome flight is 9 hours.

So...I think I'll leave the last minute stuff until tomorrow. Gonna go get some sleep for now.

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.

No comments: