Friday, June 26, 2009

one more week

Spent quite a bit of time this week ensuring that I would have oxygen in Rome and on the ship. Turns out that I may have procrastinated just a little more than I should have. In the end, I did get it all together and have a portable O2 concentrator ordered for the entire trip. So...I have just about everything done except for packing. Since I maintain a cruise packing list, it should take me long to pack.

This was a rough week for all of our family. Brett had a bout with pink eye. The last I hear, he is just about healed up - so I hope it doesn't cause any problem for the trip. Julie has been diagnosed with mono - so, she has a while to put up with getting over it from what I hear. Jill took a fall in the garage and we ended up taking her in for an xray of her hand. Luckily, it turns out that she is banged up but nothing is broken.

I haven't had much of any health problems this week. My face remains almost completely cleared up from the tarceva sores. The only day I didn't make it into the office was the day after Jill's fall. We were in the emergency room for quite a while - so, I didn't get much sleep. But, it all worked out OK.

No comments: