Saturday, May 23, 2009

Tired

The past couple days have been a little rough. I have been quite tired and have slept quite a bit. I'm guessing it is the weaning from the steroids again.

Also, the acne sores from the Tarceva is getting very irritating and sore. It is now covering all of my lower face - cheeks, nose, lips, chin, neck. In addition, the sores have started on my chest.

This is the worst side effect at this time. I can't use any of the normal anti-itch stuff or the typical acne stuff. Those things would only make it worse. So...I wince and put up with it - and I rinse my face with warm water many times. That rinsing will reduce the itch/pain for a short while.

I am still using oxygen throughout the day. Often, I will take off the O2 when I am just sitting. But, I still feel like I need it when I am doing much. I see Dr Einhorn on June to discuss whether I will need to make O2 arrangements for Europe.



Take care and be well. - JimA


Sent via Blackberry. Please excuse short answers and typos.

No comments: