Saturday, May 2, 2009

Getting out

Don't know if I'll have time later, so I better update now. The docs were in a few minutes ago. I am being released from the hospital today. Hooray!

I will be on oxygen at home at least for a while. And, I'm becoming an expert at giving myself the lovenox shots. I have an appt with Dr Einhorn around May 13 - so I'm assuming that will be the next follow up unless any significant issues come up before then.

My energy is back to a good level. Probably the steroids that have brought back my appetite. But, for now, I'll take what I can get.

Have been on the Tarceva for two weeks today. Haven't noticed any significant side effects yet. I probably shouldn't speak too soon.

Will update further later if there is anything new or important.


Take care and be well. - JimA

No comments: