Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Massage

Well...while I wait for my second portable to be delivered tomorrow so that I have enough O2 to do a few hours at the office, I decided this would be a good day to go get a massage. Good decision. I emailed Dr Einhorn to make sure that there wasn't any kind of issue with the lovenox (blood thinner/anticoagulant) and he said it would be fine. So, off I went this afternoon. First time I have driven in a few weeks. I figured out how to hang the portable O2 tank on the headrest since it must be kept upright at all times. Strapped in, O2 hooked up and on my nose, ready, set, go. It was a good test for when I give it a go Thursday to get into the office. Went fine. As always, the massage was nice and relaxing - just what I need right now.

So...tomorrow they deliver the second portable tank and that should give me enough O2 to make the drive downtown to the office and for a few hours before I need to head home. I'm getting a little stir-crazy. The blackberry and computer have helped me to stay up on things; but, it's just not the same thing as being there - even if only for a few hours.

No comments: