Friday, May 1, 2009

Jim - Friday

Today has been a much slower day. They put me back on tha lovenox - but a much lower dose. Now it is only one 60 mm shot vs to shots of 180 mm. And, yes, I gave myself the shot. They still have me on oxygen and it sounds like I will go home with both the shots and the oxygen. They are talking about maybe sending me home this weekend.

Apperently, the current plan seems to be to see if the lovenox will help to break up the clot. In the meantime, the oxygen will help me to feel better. Then, in a few weeks, they can make a judgement about whether the clot is breaking up. If it isn't, they can consider other options.

My appetite is back closer to normal - steroids. Since I am eating, my energy level is coming back and I feel pretty good.



Take care and be well. - JimA

No comments: