Tuesday, May 8, 2007

day four

Well... this was the 4th day since my first chemo. Made it into work for a while - about 9:30 to 3:30. Felt the best since Saturday AM. Not much leg bone pain today - but it has come back just a little tonight. Things went pretty well at work. Obviously, several people stopped by the check on me. But, still able to get caught up on mail, email and stuff. Found that grazing is definitely the best for me right now in terms of eating. When I tried to eat a little too much, it really felt uncomfortable. So...I ended up taking a few bites here and there. Soup was a good choice for lunch since I could basically sip a little every so often. Jill made great chicken cacciatore and I did the best I could. But...got full pretty quickly. Snacked on a couple desserts from Jill's friend Kara through the night. With a little bone pain maybe coming back, I decided to get a blog done before it bothers me - if it does. Last night's leg bone pain was the worst so far. Finally, just took a double-dose of tylenol and it helped me to get to sleep.

So... today was a pretty good day all in all. Hoping for at least as good or even better tomorrow.

No comments: