Sunday, May 20, 2007

art fair, haircut and real food

Today we decided to give a go at attending the Broadripple Art Fair. It was a little tiring - but we made it ok. I needed to sit and rest a while as Jill continued to do booths. But, it was nice to get out into the fresh air for a while. During the morning, my hair started to shed. So, I cut it all off with a little help from Brett. Didn't want to deal with the hair on my pillow, in my mouth, etc. as it came out. Better to just get rid of it all at one time. Also, started to eat a little more real food. Last night I had a couple small bowls of bran flakes - after letting them soak in the milk a little. Today, I started with a donut and I had a lunchmeat sandwich and sliced strawberries for lunch. Banana for a snack. It looks like my mouth is finally to the point that I can bite into somewhat soft things - like sandwich bread. It sure is good to be eating real food again.

No comments: