Thursday, April 15, 2010

another long day

Another long day Wedn at the conference. This morning I had a big breakfast in my room to avoid the under-nurishment of yesterday. Went with MT to see Forum Shops and a new competitive property. Lots of walking. But, I handled it OK. Trade show opened at noon and I was outrageously busy all afternoon. Finally got out for 1/2 hour to get a snack. Returned to the show for a completely full schedule until 6pm - when I was scheduled to have dinner with our reps who are here. MT and I went to that dinner with the 5 reps and I headed to bed right after - already 9pm by the time I got to the room. Productive day; but way too tiring for me. I basically passed out again in my bed. Woke up in time to prepare for a breakfast meeting. Then, to a taxi for MT and me. Now, waiting for our flight.

No comments: