Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day

Tomorrow is Labor Day Monday. Another day to pretty much sit around and relax. Haven't done much this weekend and I don't expect tomorrow to be much different.

Eyes are a little more irritating than they had been for a few days. But, I'll just keep pampering them to see what happens. Skins rash not much of a factor - some sores; but, not bothering me much either during the day or at night.

Muscles are feeling a little fatigued - particularly my legs. Right side (surgery side) has been pretty stiff the past few days. Not really what I would call pain. But, the stiffness sure can be uncomfortable.

Oxygen saturation level is maintaining very well at a 1.5 setting. But, fatigue is tough on me even when activity doesn't take my O2 level down. While I can be fatigued from activity, my oxygen sat level is still over 95 - sometimes 97-98.

Guess I'll still just keep getting lots of sleep, eating and relaxing as much as possible.

PS - For anyone who saw the posting on my Blog titled "Bush", I want to let you know that I did not post that entry. I haven't figured out how it showed up; but, I have deleted it everywhere I have found it.


Take care and be well. - JimA


Sent via Blackberry. Please excuse short answers and typos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jim: I recently came across your blog and wanted to let you know that I think it's terrific that you are sharing your experiences. I'm sure that it is helpful to many people. I am so impressed how well you seem to be dealing with this lousy disease, and it particular that it hasn't stopped you from doing the things you love like taking trips, going to the farmer's market, going out to eat, etc.

Wishing you all the best, and many more cruises.