Friday, February 1, 2008

snow today, Caribbean tomorrow

We got snow today - making our trip to Floriday tommorow and the Caribbean Sunday very good timing. We are returning to the HAL Westerdam for two weeks - one week in the Eastern Carib and one week in the Western Carib. This is the same ship we took for the Rome to Ft Lauderdale crossing back in October.



I rec'd an Avastin infusion on Wednesday of this week. Everything remains pretty stable. When I get back from the trip, I will get an X-ray and bloodwork. So...we'll see what Dr Einhorn says. I feel pretty good...so, I expect that he will be happy.



I continue to have a small irritating issue with headaches - just in the AM and Advil handles it pretty quickly. Don't know for sure what is causing them; but, Dr Einhorn is monitoring and isn't concerned at this time. The peripheral neuropathy in my feet is not totally gone; but, is considerably less that during the last few months. I don't even notice it much of the day - only when I think about it and realize that it is still there.



So...tonight we pack. Tomorrow we fly to Ft Lauderdale. Sunday we board the Westerdam and sail for two weeks. Maybe the snow will be gone by the time we get back!!

No comments: