Friday, June 22, 2012

Fatigue - 6/22/12 - 7 weeks

It has now been 7 weeks since my last radiation treatment. Before and after the trip, I had been getting into the office for 6 to 7 hours a day until yesterday. Significant fatigue started about Tuesday and Wednesday. By yesterday, Thursday, I was fuzzy, wobbly and very fatigued. I did not try to go into the office. Basically, I slept all day until about 2:30PM.

I was tired during the British Isles trip and during the first week back at work. But, the fatigue seemed to get worse each day this week - until it really beat me yesterday. After sleeping for the entire day, I was able to get into the office for a somewhat normal day today. Am able to do most normal activities and have caught up on most things.

I think I will plan on being pretty lazy this weekend. Going to the Farmer's Market tomorrow AM will be a last-minute decision based on how I feel.

No comments: