Monday, January 11, 2010

Weight

I have forgotten to mention my appetite and weight for while. I haven't had much of an appetite for a while. And, my stomach bothers me if I eat much at one meal. But, I eat anyway because I know I must. I need to get better at eating more smaller meals.

Since about a year ago, I have dropped from 265 lbs (on my scale at home) to 197.5 lbs this morning. Dropped below 200 lbs 2 weeks ago - first time in many years. So, I am down about 67 lbs.

I had bought new pants a size smaller over the past few months. But, it looks like I need to go down another size. Luckily, I can make the others work for a while. They aren't falling off like my original size. New pants need to be 6" smaller than my old pants. Sure didn't expect that. It is now getting to the point where I might need to consider the size of other clothing.


Take care and be well. - JimA

Sent via Blackberry. Please excuse short answers and typos.

No comments: