Sunday, October 21, 2012

10/21 update

Several people have commented that it's a while since I posted. I have pasted an email sent to one of those people. One thing I left off is that I continue on oxygen 24/7. Below is the email.


Yes, I need to blog. Sorry about that. I am doing OK. The most difficult side effect from the chemo has been a significant itch - neck, shoulders, chest, belly, thighs, back of knees, top of ankles, etc. various locations and various times. Most irritating at night when it keeps me awake. 

Also, pretty significant, tiring cough. Hard enough that my chest often hurts. Initially, I had nasty mucus. Often, when I coughed up mucus, it was dark yellow. That has finally eased up the last few days. 

I am getting into work most days. Usually sleep until 8 or later. Takes quite a while to get ready. I am very slow. Typically get to the office late.  Usually leave early. My VPs and admins update me. I review and sign things that require my approval. I catch up on emails. 

I typically veg out in the late afternoon and evening. 


No comments: