Saturday, August 18, 2007

off to vacation

Well...not much new lately. My blood pressure is pretty much under control - so the headaches are gone. I am feeling pretty good. Making it to work every day for almost full days. The only real news is that we leave for vacation in a few hours. Last night we got mostly packed and I have handled a few things that I remembered overnight. We will be gone for three weeks - so it takes a little planning. But, at least we will have laundry service on the ship in case we didn't pack enough of something. Today will be a very long day. We fly to Chicago mid-day. But, our flight for Copenhagen doesn't leave until late - so we'll be at O'hare for many hours. I am pretty sure that we will get to use the SAS airport lounge - so that will help. We will arrive in Copenhagen late morning local time - and I imagine we will go straight to bed since we don't usually sleep very well on the plane.

I won't be doing any blog posts while we travel unless I figure out how to do it from my blackberry. We'll see. In any case, it will be nice to get away and relax.

No comments: