Tuesday, June 5, 2007

doing well

This will be the last post for a week or so. Early tomorrow, we leave for the Dominican Republic where we will attend the wedding of Jill's niece, Abby. I have been feeling remarkably well for the last few days. No significant side effects other than my diminished stamina. Have been getting to the office regularly. I still don't have much of an appetite - but I am "eating by the clock". When it is a normal time to eat, I just eat even though my body doesn't tell me I am hungry. And, I am eating relatively normal amounts even though I don't feel full. Many foods don't have much taste. But, my approach is simply that I need the nutrition - so I eat. It will be interesting to see how my body handles the trip - being outside my normal routine. I expect the travel to tire me quite a bit. But, once we get there, I should have lots to time to rest and relax. We travel Wednesday and the wedding is Saturday - so I will have Thursday and Friday to just relax. We will fly home on Tuesday.

No comments: