Thursday, January 22, 2009

no news is good news

Well...I haven't posted in a while and I suppose that might be a good thing. Nothing very significant to note. We made it through the holidays and the kids went home. We did make a quick trip over to St Louis to see Julie a week or so ago. My feet have been bothering me quite a bit. And, I have had some trouble sleeping - don't know why. When I get tired, I have no trouble falling to sleep in my chair watching TV. But, when I go to bed, I often sit there for hours not sleeping. Many times I just give up and play solitaire. During the past couple weeks, there have been many times when I haven't been to sleep until 2:30, 3:30 and even 5:30. Last night I took an ambien and did get a reasonable night's sleep. We leave for a long cruise in a few weeks and I imagine I will get plenty of time sleeping - lots of naps if not during the night. That's about all for now. Don't see Einhorn again until after the cruise.

No comments: